Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Fourcast in London, Friday May 12th

As I've just been commenting over on the Poets on Fire Discussion Forum, which you are all free to join, I thought Fourcast was held on a Thursday evening, traditionally. I'm sure when I did Fourcast it was on a Thursday. But what the hell, the Poetry Cafe has it listed as taking place on the 12th May, which is a Friday according to this and my own calendar, so Friday it is.

On Friday 12th of May,, then, at 8pm sharp, for the usual cost of £5/4 concessions, you can hear the monthly FourCast reading downstairs at the Poetry Cafe, 22 Betterton Street, London.

Poets reading that night will be Gabrielle Calvocoressi, Tim Cumming, Malgorzata Kitowski and Valeria Melchioretto. Hosted as always by the Scottish poet, raconteur and quiz-meister supreme Roddy Lumsden.

Covent Garden tube.

No comments: