Thursday, December 20, 2007

Bloggus Interruptus: Merry Christmas to Poets on Fire Everywhere!

Merry Christmas and my sincere compliments of the season to all poets on fire - or at least smouldering - and other interested browsers, in whichever part of the world you currently find yourself.

I'm off on my festive holidays now, to the land of sofas and wine-drowsy duvets, and will not be posting events up again - I hope - until we're well into the New Year. Apologies to anyone whose impending event has been missed off the blog. That's life.

My hopes and dreams for 2008: I'm hoping this year that I won't receive quite so many emails from people wanting me to post up events which have buggar all to do with live poetry or which take place in the US or which arrive with ridiculously massive attachments or which are laid out in such a loony way that it takes me ten minutes just to sift through them for the facts, and that when I rightly refuse to post such events up on POF I won't receive quite so many pompous and irate replies from irritating idiots.

So again, a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

Jane xxx

No comments: